Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Stay in a tropical paradise. This Disney Resort hotel surrounds 45-acre Barefoot Bay and has white-sand beaches, palm trees and iconic colonial architecture reminiscent of the Caribbean. It boasts 6 villages, each housing beautiful Guest rooms—some even pirate-themed. Unwind in a hammock. Explore 200 acres of lush landscape. Swim in an inviting pool. Most important, take time to relax. And enjoy fine dining with Caribbean-inspired cuisine.
What Makes This Resort Hotel Unique
Close Proximity to the Parks
Take a bus to the heart of Epcot®, with its international pavilions and restaurants, fascinating attractions, award-winning fireworks and spectacular live entertainment.
Dine on American favorites with a Caribbean twist in a casual restaurant decorated in the charming sea-green and pastel-pink colors of the Caribbean. Enjoy pizza delivered to your room and snacks poolside.
Dive into a zero-entry pool with 2 slides and water cannons. Take a bike ride or jog around the 1.2-mile island promenade encircling Barefoot Bay. For more family fun, participate in campfires, miniature golf and arcade games. Kids can play at a playground and take a pirate cruise, too.
Enjoy Wi-Fi Internet, transportation and luggage delivery to and from Orlando International Airport at no extra charge—and much more.
Disney Resort Hotel
Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
Disney Vacations & Theme Parks
Transportation to Parks
- One Reservation Point is equivalent to one allotted Vacation Point. Reservation Points have no other relationship with, or comparison to, Vacation Points and are established for convenience of reference only. General terms and conditions of this program are in the "Membership Extras Acknowledgment and Disclosure Statement." Please review them carefully before booking any of these options. Program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Effective, March 21, 2011, Members who do not purchase their ownership interests directly from Disney will not be able to use those Vacation Points for the Disney Collection or Concierge Collection.
- All reservations and exchanges are subject to availability.
- A non-refundable $95 transaction fee applies per confirmed Disney Collection reservation (excluding Disneyland Resort in California, and the campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground in Florida). If payment is not received at the time of confirmation, Disney Vacation Club reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- Booking Windows
- For important booking window guidelines, please see the "Booking Guidelines" page located under the "Plan Vacations" tab.
- How to Cancel or Modify a Reservation
- For important cancellation guidelines, please see the "Cancellation and Modification Guidelines" page located under the "Plan Vacations" tab.
- Maximum room occupancy is 4 in most rooms. Additional charges apply for rollaway beds which are not available in all room categories and are subject to availability.
- Theme park admission is not part of Membership.