Featured Home Resorts
As a Member, enjoy priority booking at your Home Resort—where you purchased your ownership interest. Plus, eligible Members can choose to stay at another Disney Vacation Club Resort or one of the many other destinations available to Members. Please view eligibility details below.*
Why Disney Vacation Club Resorts?
There's a Disney Vacation Club Resort to suit nearly every style—from beachy and relaxed to luxurious and ultra-modern.
Disney Imagineers designed these uniquely-themed Resorts to delight all ages and interests—with innovative features** and creative touches. Resort features vary, and may include:
- Sparkling swimming pools
- Sumptuous spa facilities
- Delectable dining experiences
- Sports and recreation offerings
- Activities programs for children
- Imaginative design elements—for a dash of pixie dust
Plus, many Disney Vacation Club Resorts are located conveniently close to Disney theme parks, with magical experiences mere moments away. Note: Theme park admission is not a part of the ownership interest and is sold separately.
** Some amenities, facilities and activities are not included as part of Membership and may require payment of a separate fee. Purchasers should not rely on the continued existence of, and access to, these elements. Please refer to the Public Offering Statement for details.
Disney Vacation Club Resort accommodations go beyond the traditional hotel room.
Discover the many comforts and conveniences of home that come in 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas—as well as overwater Bungalows, waterfront Cabins and Treehouse Villas. Each features:
- A spacious living room where you can connect with family and friends
- A fully-equipped kitchen with a refrigerator, stove, oven and more—so you can prepare meals and light snacks from the comfort of "home"
- Private bedrooms that encourage relaxation
- A washer and dryer—so you can pack lightly and even avoid some airline baggage fees
- Other thoughtful features to help you unwind
A little more than you need? Disney Vacation Club Resorts also feature Deluxe Studios, which sleep up to 4 or 5 Guests and include a kitchenette—a great option for smaller travel parties and shorter stays.
Whether you're on vacation or planning your next one, enjoy service that exemplifies the Disney standard of excellence. Disney Cast Members are happy to help make your vacations more magical.
Personalized Member Services
As a Member, when you book a Disney Vacation Club Resort stay through Member Services, your Advisor will provide you with their individual extension. So whenever you need additional help planning your vacation, a familiar voice is just a phone call away.
Each Disney Vacation Club Resort offers a dedicated Concierge, available to assist you with your vacation plans—which may include dining reservations, park tickets, show tickets and more.
Other Resort Services
Enjoy a wide variety of Resort services that can elevate your vacation. Services vary from Resort to Resort, but may include babysitting, business services, grocery delivery, transportation, wireless Internet and more. Fees may apply.
- Effective January 19, 2019, Disney Vacation Club Members who do not acquire their real estate interest directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. will only be able to make Vacation Point reservations at Disney’s Riviera Resort if it is their Home Resort.
- Members with an ownership interest at Disney’s Riviera Resort who did not purchase directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. may only use those Vacation Points for reservations at their Home Resort, Disney’s Riviera Resort, and the World Collection.