- Disney Vacation Club Resorts located at Walt Disney World Resort, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort and Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort are now open. Reopening dates for Disney Vacation Club Villas at Disney’s Grand California Hotel & Spa and Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai’i have not been determined. Learn about phased reopening plans at Disney Vacation Club Resorts.
- Magic Kingdom park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park are now open. Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios will reopen on July 15. To manage attendance during this reopening period, we are introducing the new Disney Park Pass system. Learn more.
- Disney Springs has already reopened. Upon reopening, theme parks, Disney Resort hotels, restaurants and other offerings may be modified, limited in capacity and subject to availability or closure. Learn more about phased reopening plans at Walt Disney World Resort.
- The Downtown Disney District is now open. Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park will remain closed and will reopen at a later date, pending state and local government approvals. Learn more.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. Follow all posted instructions while visiting Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
It’s Time for Magic - Disney’s Riviera Resort
Order a free DVD or view the video online now to learn about Disney Vacation Club.
Stay Magical at Disney Vacation Club ResortsView All Disney Vacation Club Resorts
Enjoy Exciting Benefits with Disney Vacation ClubView All Benefits
Hear From Our MembersView All Video Testimonials
I became a Disney Vacation Club Member in 2013 and I think it's the best decision I have ever made.
You can't beat coming to Disney. You're here at the most magical place in the world.
Before we joined, we probably would take a vacation every other year. Now we're going more than once a year.