Skip to main content
  • Sign In or Create Account
  • |
  • 日本語

Making Changes to Your Deed

The sole owner on the deed has died. What does the family need to do to transfer the Disney Vacation Club Membership?

The family will need to initiate probate in the county in which the Disney Vacation Club property is located.

Learn more about Contracts and Deeds

Did you find this answer helpful?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.

Related Questions