Skip to main content
  • Sign In or Create Account
  • |
  • 日本語

Making Changes to Your Deed

If there is a change in the Board of Directors of the Corporation, how do I change the Officer of the Corporation on my Contract?

An officer/director of the corporation can be added at the request of an officer along with documentation of the corporate resolution that confirms that the person is an officer/director of the corporation.

This person will have all the privileges of Disney Vacation Club Membership, just as an Affiliate would.

Learn more about Contracts and Deeds

Did you find this answer helpful?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.

Related Questions