Scotland - Adventures by Disney
Be awed by lush landscapes, ancient stone castles and beautiful lochs that decorate the Scottish landscapes. Follow the history of royalty and clans—and possibly even see a mythical sea creature!
Learn about some of the unforgettable experiences and activities offered on this guided group vacation.
About Vacation Highlights
The Disney Difference
When you travel to worldwide destinations on an Adventures by Disney guided group vacation, you do much more than sightsee.
About The Disney Difference
What’s Included in an Adventures By Disney Vacation
Gain access to the world—while enjoying freedom from the hassles usually associated with vacation travel.
About What’s Included in an Adventures By Disney Vacation
As a Member, you can look forward to terrific offerings—valid for select Adventures by Disney vacations.
About Member-Exclusive Trips
Adventures By Disney
Edinburgh, Inverness, The Highlands
City & Town
8 Days / 7 Nights
* The required Reservation Point value for Adventures by Disney trips is subject to change, and does change from year to year.
- Reservation Points shown are per person based on double occupancy.
- Airfare to and from destination is not included and travel time necessary to reach a given destination is not included in calculating trip lengths. Certain trips may begin early on the first day of the itinerary and may end late on the last day. Members should contact Member Services for additional information, including trip components and dates, details about overnight accommodations required before and after itinerary dates, age ranges, gratuities, additional surcharges, etc.
- One Reservation Point is equivalent to one allotted Vacation Point. Reservation Points have no other relationship with, or comparison to, Vacation Points and are established for convenience of reference only. General terms and conditions of this program are in the "Membership Extras Acknowledgment and Disclosure Statement." Please review them carefully before booking any of these options. Program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Effective, March 21, 2011, Members who do not purchase their ownership interests directly from Disney will not be able to use those Vacation Points for the Disney Collection or Concierge Collection.
- All reservations are subject to availability and trips are subject to cancellation.
- Adventures by Disney reservations must be made prior to the last 4 months of your Use Year for trips during that Use Year.
- A non-refundable $95 transaction fee applies per confirmed Adventures by Disney reservation. If payment is not received at the time of confirmation, Disney Vacation Club reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- Booking Windows
- For important booking window guidelines, please see the "Booking Guidelines" page located under the "Plan Vacations" tab.
- How to Cancel or Modify a Reservation
- For important cancellation guidelines, please see the "Cancellation and Modification Guidelines" page located under the "Plan Vacations" tab.