All exchanges and reservations are subject to availability and are based on double occupancy. All Reservation Points are per room per night or per room per week, depending on the resort selected. One reservation point is equivalent to one allotted Vacation Point. Reservation points have no other relationship with, or comparison to, Vacation Points and are established for convenience of reference only.
Concierge Collection providers may require minimum stays and may impose block-out dates which will be unavailable for program use. General terms and conditions of this program are in the "Membership Extras Acknowledgment and Disclosure Statement." Please review them carefully before booking any of these options. Program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Effective March 21, 2011, Members who do not purchase their ownership interests directly from Disney will not be able to use
those Vacation Points for the Concierge Collection.
- Concierge Collection reservations must be made prior to the last 4 months of your Use Year for stays during that Use Year.
- A non-refundable $95 transaction fee applies per confirmed Concierge Collection reservation. If payment is not received at
time of confirmation, Disney Vacation Club reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- Additional charges may apply for additional persons and/or roll-away beds.
- Welk Resorts require a 3-, 4- or 7-night stay options. Please contact Member Services for specific details.
- Members should contact Member Services for specific check-in day and length of stay requirements, additional 2018 options.
Important information regarding booking window and cancellation/modification guidelines can be located under the "Plan Vacations" tab.