Disney Vacation Club properties at Walt Disney World Resort, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort and Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort are now open. Upon reopening, theme parks, Disney Resort hotels, restaurants, attractions, experiences and other offerings may be modified and will be limited in capacity and subject to limited availability. Learn about phased reopening plans at Disney Vacation Club Resorts.
Complete Your Closing Documents
Sign Your Closing Documents Electronically
Check your email for a message from Disney Vacation Club via DocuSign. Follow the instructions in the email to sign your documents electronically.
Print and Sign Any Documents Labelled "Printing Required"
These documents require a physical signature and must be signed in front of a Notary Public. They should notarize the documents where indicated.
Save a Scanned Copy (Front and Back) of Your Government-Issued Photo ID to Your Computer
You’ll upload this file to DocuSign during the signing session. Accepted forms of ID include an unexpired US driver’s license, state identification card or passport provided by your country of citizenship.
Return Your Printed Documents via FedEx
Use the prepaid FedEx label provided to you via email. To send your documents, call FedEx for a pick-up at (800) 463-3339. Or, drop off the envelope at any FedEx drop or participating FedEx location.
Need Assistance? Call Quality Assurance at (800) 782-6767 or (407) 827-4743†.
Schedule Your Welcome Home Call
- Booking your vacations
- Banking and borrowing Vacation Points
- Home Resort priority
- For eligible Members, current Membership Extras like discounts and special events
Schedule Your Call
Register online now. Or, call your Vacation Club Guide or Quality Assurance manager.
Book Your First Vacation
- Book your accommodations
- Purchase theme park tickets and passes
- Make reservations for restaurants, tours and more
- Share tips for planning future vacations—whether you decide to book online or by phone
- Monday to Friday – 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Eastern Time
- Saturday and Sunday – 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM Eastern Time
Due to recent closures, some Membership Extras and benefits—including exchange options—may not be available. Please continue to check this website or call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.†
Benefits, Tools & Extras
Discover an array of resources to enhance your vacations.
Help & Support
We’re here to help! Discover ways to manage your Membership—online and with Member Services.
Your Online Resources
Conveniently manage nearly all aspects of your Membership with our online resources, including:
- Update contact information
- Update Membership information
- Set communication preferences
Find detailed information about managing your Membership, using Vacation Points, planning vacations and so much more.
Or, chat online with a knowledgeable Member Services Advisor during Member Services hours of operation.
Important Contact Information
If you need help with your Membership, assistance is a phone call away with Member Services, Member Accounting or Member Administration.
- General questions about using your membership
- Change of Address
- Vacation planning assistance
- Add or remove an owner from your deed, or transfer to a family member
- Make changes to your deed
- Change your name in our records
International Phone Numbers and Other Contact Options
View the full list of Disney Vacation Club important contacts—including international toll-free phone numbers.