Frequently Asked Questions — Reopening Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
Theme Park Ticket Purchases, Park Reservations and Dining Reservations
1) Where can I find information about Disney phased reopening plans?
Explore the most up-to-date information about the Disney phased reopening plans—including what to know before you go to the following destinations:
- Disney Vacation Club Resort Hotels
- Walt Disney World Resort
- Disneyland Resort
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
2) Is there any way to know if there is Disney Park Pass availability before I purchase tickets?
Yes! Prior to making theme park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system, Members may view current park availability online. Please note that availability is subject to change. Park reservations are currently being accepted through September 26, 2021.
3) When can I make advance reservations for experiences at Walt Disney World Resort, such as dining reservations?
Members and Guests can now book additional dining and experience reservations at Walt Disney World Resort. Members and Guests can take advantage of a 60-day booking window to plan meals and other experiences.
As a reminder, dining reservations do not guarantee admission to a park. Valid theme park admission and a reservation for park entry through the Disney Park Pass system are required for in-park table-service dining.
4) Why are you requiring temperature screenings at table-service restaurant locations at Disney hotel locations?
These temperature screenings will add an extra layer of precaution for those working and dining in our table-service restaurants, where Guests are seated to dine for prolonged periods of time without face coverings.
5) If a Member or Guests is unable to dine due to the temperature screening, will they be charged the cancellation fee?
Updates to the Disney Vacation Club Experience
6) Where can I find information about Disney Vacation Club experiences and benefits?
7) Will Members be able to pool hop?
During this initial reopening period, pool hopping will not be available. Members and Guests must have a reservation at the Resort to enjoy the pool amenities.
8) Are Members able to visit other Disney Resorts during their stay?
Members with a valid Resort reservation may travel between most open Resorts for dining, shopping and recreational activities, excluding pool amenities. At this time, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Coronado Springs and Disney’s Yacht Club Resort will only be available to Guests of each Resort.
9) Will grocery order be available?
Members may order groceries but must pick up them up at the Resort’s merchandise location.
10) Will Community Hall locations at Disney Vacation Club Resorts be open and offer board game rentals?
Yes, Disney Vacation Club Community Halls will be open with limited offerings.
11) Can Members still purchase additional cleaning services?
During this initial reopening period, Members will not be able to purchase additional cleaning services.
12) Will Top of the World Lounge be available?
During this initial reopening period, Top of the World Lounge will not be available.
13) Is the Epcot Member Lounge at Epcot reopen?
Yes, the Disney Vacation Club Member Lounge at Epcot is available to Members. Capacity is limited to maintain proper physical distancing and some amenities may not be available during this initial reopening period.
14) When can Disney Collection reservations be booked for Walt Disney World Resort locations?
Select Disney Collection locations at Walt Disney World Resort are currently accepting reservations. Call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 to check availability.