Frequently Asked Questions — Reopening of Resorts
Theme Park Ticket Purchases, Park Reservations and Dining Reservations
1) Where can I find information about Disney phased reopening plans?
Explore the most up-to-date information about the Disney phased reopening plans—including what to know before you go to the following destinations:
- Disney Vacation Club Resort Hotels
- Walt Disney World Resort
- Disneyland Resort
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
2) Is there any way to know if there is Disney Park Pass availability before I purchase tickets?
Yes! Prior to making theme park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system, Members may view current park availability online. Please note that availability is subject to change. Park reservations are currently being accepted for arrivals through the end of 2021, based on your vacation package and ticket eligibility or ticket eligibility window.
3) When can I make advance reservations for experiences at Walt Disney World Resort, such as dining reservations?
Members and Guests can now book additional dining and experience reservations at Walt Disney World Resort. Members and Guests can take advantage of a 60-day booking window to plan meals and other experiences.
As a reminder, dining reservations do not guarantee admission to a park. Valid theme park admission and a reservation for park entry through the Disney Park Pass system are required for in-park table-service dining.
4) Why are you requiring temperature screenings at table-service restaurant locations at Disney hotel locations?
These temperature screenings will add an extra layer of precaution for those working and dining in our table-service restaurants, where Guests are seated to dine for prolonged periods of time without face coverings.
5) If a Member or Guests is unable to dine due to the temperature screening, will they be charged the cancellation fee?
Updates to the Disney Vacation Club Experience
6) Where can I find information about Disney Vacation Club experiences and benefits?
7) Will Members be able to pool hop?
During this initial reopening period, pool hopping will not be available. Members and Guests must have a reservation at the Resort to enjoy the pool amenities.
8) Are Members able to visit other Disney Resorts during their stay?
Members with a valid Resort reservation may travel between most open Resorts for dining, shopping and recreational activities, excluding pool amenities.
9) Will grocery order be available?
Members may order groceries but must pick up them up at the Resort’s merchandise location.
10) Will Community Hall locations at Disney Vacation Club Resorts be open and offer board game rentals?
Yes, Disney Vacation Club Community Halls will be open with limited offerings.
11) Can Members still purchase additional cleaning services?
During this initial reopening period, Members will not be able to purchase additional cleaning services.
12) Will Top of the World Lounge be available?
During this initial reopening period, Top of the World Lounge will not be available.
13) Is the Epcot Member Lounge at Epcot open?
Yes, the Disney Vacation Club Member Lounge at Epcot is available to Members. Capacity is limited to maintain proper physical distancing and some amenities may not be available during this initial reopening period.
14) When can Disney Collection reservations be booked for Walt Disney World Resort locations?
Select Disney Collection locations at Walt Disney World Resort are currently accepting reservations. Call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 to check availability.
Reopening of Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawaiʻi
15) Where can we find information on travel requirements for Hawaiʻi?
Please visit the Hawaiʻi Tourism Authority website—www.GoHawaii.com—for information on Hawaiʻi travel requirements, including the state's current 14-day quarantine and the pre-testing program. Please be aware that to avoid quarantine, the state of Hawaiʻi requires a negative coronavirus test taken no more than 72 hours prior to your flight's departure to Hawaiʻi. The state of Hawaiʻi will only accept test results from Trusted Testing and Travel Partners. The state of Hawaiʻi full list of Trusted Testing and Travel Partners can be found on the travel requirements page at www.GoHawaii.com.
16) Are babysitting services available?
Babysitting services are not currently offered through Aulani Resort.
17) Will the BBQ Grills be available?
Upon reopening, the BBQ grills will remain temporarily unavailable.
18) Will all stores be open?
Upon reopening, Hale Manu will remain temporarily unavailable. Guests may enjoy shopping at Kālepa's Store or Lava Shack.
19) Will the DVC Member-exclusive check-in line be available?
The DVC Member-exclusive check-in line will be temporarily unavailable.
20) Will the DVC Member-exclusive window for pool wristbands be available?
The DVC Member-exclusive window for pool wristbands will be temporarily unavailable. DVC Members will continue to receive their exclusive Member wristbands each day.
21) Will I be required to show documentation about quarantine status when I check in to Aulani Resort?
Upon check in at Aulani Resort, all Guests must indicate whether they are subject to the mandated quarantine and present valid supporting documentation. Hawaiʻi residents will be required to show proof of residency to confirm quarantine-exemption status.
22) I am a Hawaiʻi resident. What can I show as proof of residency to show that I am exempt from quarantine?
Aulani Resort will accept a valid state of Hawaiʻi identification card or a recent utility bill as proof of residency.
23) Will occupancy/capacity of Aulani Resort be limited or restricted?
In order to foster physical distancing during this time, upon reopening, Aulani Resort offerings, restaurants and other experiences will be limited in capacity.