- View List of All Destinations
- View Map of All Destinations
- Disney Vacation Club Resorts
- Disney Resort Hotels
- Disney Cruise Line
- Adventures by Disney
- Beyond Disney – Around the World
- Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai`i
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney's Beach Club Villas
- Disney's BoardWalk Villas
- Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney's Vero Beach Resort
- The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Check Resort Availability
- Book Online: Disney Vacation Club Resorts
- Book Online: RCI
- Booking Guidelines
- Cancellation and Modification Guidelines
- Request a Reservation: Tokyo Disney Resort
- Request a Reservation: Disneyland Resort in California
- Things to Do
- Pre-Arrival Checklist
- Dining Reservations
- MyMagic+ for Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Vacation Club Resorts
- Disney Collection
- Concierge Collection
- World Collection
- Sign In or Create Account
- Visit Disney.com
How Membership Works
What Are Vacation Points?
You become a Member by purchasing a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort, which is represented by an annual allotment of Vacation Points.
You'll use your Vacation Points to reserve your vacation accommodations.
- The number of Vacation Points you need depends on the Resort, type of accommodations, time of year and length of stay.
- Use your Vacation Points however you'd like—with Deluxe Studios, One and Two-Bedroom Villas and Three-Bedroom Grand Villas, you can choose accommodations that fit the scale of your vacation each time you stay at a Disney Vacation Club Resort.
- Bank this year's Vacation Points to add to next year's, or borrow next year's to use this year. Learn more about borrowing and banking Vacation Points.
Here are a few examples of how to use your Vacation Points in 2015 (based on availability):
- 120 Points: 6 nights in a Savanna View Deluxe Studio at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas in mid-June 2015
- 168 Points: A week at Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina Hawaiʻi, in a Island Gardens View Deluxe Studio during July 2015
- 200 Points: A week in Europe in a 2-bedroom accommodation during Low-Season through the World Collection
- 266 Points: 6 nights at The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in a 1-Bedroom Villa with a Standard View in May
For pricing examples, explore the cost of Membership now.Show Less Show less about What Are Vacation Points?
Not a Member? Call (888) 928-8307.
† You must be 18 years of age or older to call.
THIS PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING SALES OF TIMESHARE INTERESTS.Not an offer where registration or other legal requirements for timeshare solicitation have not been met. Real estate interests must be purchased directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. in order to have access to the full portfolio of destinations. Vacation Destinations offered through exchange opportunities require a fee and may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice. All accommodations are subject to availability.