Enjoy another year of complimentary after-hours events at select Disney parks—just for Members and special guests.
During a Disney Vacation Club Moonlight Magic event, Members can visit a select theme park for a complimentary, after-hours celebration. While attendees may get a jump start on the fun by mixing in with the regular crowd earlier in the evening, the real magic happens after the park has closed to the public.
It's then that privileged partiers can:
- Enjoy shorter-than-usual wait times on popular attractions
- Meet some Disney Characters
- Savor complimentary refreshments
- Let loose at high-energy dance parties
Moonlight Magic events will be held in the following theme parks in 2020:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park: January 21; February 11; and February 25, 2020
- Magic Kingdom Park: March 3; April 21; and April 28, 2020
- Epcot: May 4 and June 29, 2020
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park: July 27 and August 10, 2020
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: September 15; September 22; and October 6, 2020
- Disneyland Resort: Check back later for the park location and dates
Embark on the ultimate family adventure at sea on a Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise!
Member Cruises elevate the already spectacular Disney Cruise Line experience. Members can delight in “insider” shows, commemorative gifts, special décor and so much more—all created with Members in mind.
2020 Member Cruise to Alaska—Sold Out
In August 2020, Disney Vacation Club Members will set sail on an extraordinary adventure to Alaska—a destination with towering mountains, shimmering glaciers and exhilarating outdoor activities. It’s a 7-night cruise aboard the Disney Wonder, departing from Vancouver, Canada on August 24, 2020.
Note: The 2020 Member Cruise to Alaska is sold out.
2021 Member Cruise
Check back soon to discover all the exciting details about the 2021 Member Cruise!
What’s New and Coming Soon
Stay magical at the newest Disney Vacation Club Resort, located at Walt Disney World Resort!
Disney’s Riviera Resort is designed to capture the magic of Europe that Walt Disney fell in love with once upon a time.
Now’s a terrific time to start planning future Disney vacations, thanks to dazzling new additions.
As a Member, you can stay conveniently close to all that’s exciting at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort now and for years to come.
NOTE: Theme Park admission is not part of the ownership interest and is sold separately.
At Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: Live your Star Wars adventure in a galaxy far, far away. Located at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, this new land is home to 2 thrilling attractions—Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Epcot Forever: Behold a new nighttime fireworks spectacular that celebrates the past, present and future of Epcot.
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway: The first-ever Mickey-themed ride-through attraction is coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in spring 2020. It’s a zany adventure inside the wacky world of Disney Channel’s “Mickey Mouse” cartoon shorts.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure: Set off on a chase across a Parisian kitchen at this 4D attraction—coming to Epcot in summer 2020.
At the Disneyland Resort in California
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: Live your Star Wars adventure in a galaxy far, far away. Located at Disneyland Park, this new land is home to 2 thrilling attractions—Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- "Magic Happens" Parade: Behold a daytime spectacular with stunning floats, beautiful costumes and beloved Disney Characters—all led by Mickey Mouse and his pals—debuting in spring 2020.
- Avengers Campus: Beginning in 2020, you can suit up alongside your favorite Super Heroes at the Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure Park. This area will eventually include a Spider-Man attraction, the Pym Test Kitchen and the Avengers Headquarters.
With so much to see and do, it’s easy to return to the magic year after year—and make the most of your Membership.
Explore Some More
Learn more about what’s new and coming soon.
Savor delectable discounts at an array of dining venues! Save on meals, snacks and treats at and near Disney Vacation Club Resorts—with discounts at:
- Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
- Disneyland Resort in California
- Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawaiʻi
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort in South Carolina
- Disney’s Vero Beach Resort in Florida
Save at select shops and browse Member merchandise. While subject to change, highlights include:
- Personalized merchandise for Members
- Discounts at the Disney Store and online at shopDisney.com
- Shopping offers at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
- Shopping offers at the Disneyland Resort in California
- Shopping offers at and around Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawaiʻi
- Shopping offers at Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort in South Carolina
- Shopping offers at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort in Florida
Enjoy special offers on tickets, annual passes, tours and more. While subject to change, highlights include:
- Save on select Walt Disney World Annual Pass types
- Save on select Disneyland Resort Annual Pass types
- Special pricing on Disney After Hours events at Walt Disney World Resort
- Tours, cruises and dinner shows in Hawaiʻi
- Backstage tours at Walt Disney World Resort
- Backstage tours at Disneyland Resort
Look forward to fun seasonal events throughout the year!
Here are just a few of the seasonal events offered to Disney Vacation Club Members (subject to change):
- Parties on both coasts for Members and special guests — celebrating holidays that may include Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year’s Eve, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day
- Special offers to enjoy during festivals and seasonal celebrations—including the Epcot International Festival of the Arts
- Special pricing for seasonal events and parties
A variety of fun-filled workshops and events are offered each week. Here are just a few of the experiences that you could enjoy during your vacation (subject to change):
At Walt Disney World Resort
- Member Night at Splitsville Luxury Lanes™
- Beverage Tasting Series at Top of the World Lounge
- Fireworks cruises
- Workshops at Reunion Station
At the Disneyland Resort
At Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawaiʻi
Explore a full calendar of family-friendly experiences to try during your vacation.
This is a great planning tool! Use it to discover what’s happening at and around Disney Vacation Club Resorts during your stay.
Members can enjoy special access to great places, events and experiences. While subject to change, highlights include:
- Member Lounge at Epcot
- Top of the World Lounge at Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Reunion Station, a Member gathering place that offers engaging activities (fees apply)
- Early registration for select runDisney races
Stay up-to-date on the latest news and information about Disney Vacation Club.
Exclusive Online Content
Members can enjoy access to exclusive content created just for Members, including:
- The enhanced Member homepage, which features a News & Alerts section highlighting the latest Member events and benefits—as well as important updates from Disney Vacation Club
- Disney Files online, where you’ll find the latest digital version of the magazine, archived editions and a selection of newsmaker interviews
Be sure to follow Disney Vacation Club on social media for additional updates on all that’s exciting and new:
Explore Membership Firsthand
Important Information about Membership Extras:
Membership Extras, such as vacation options in the Disney and Concierge Collections, certain discounts, offers, and special events are incidental benefits. These incidental benefits are subject to change or termination without notice, may require the payment of a fee and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Membership Extras are also subject to availability and block-out dates may apply, including high periods of demand such as Christmas and New Year’s Day. To receive any Membership Extras, purchasers must present a valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card along with a corresponding valid photo ID. Effective September 17, 2019, to obtain a Disney Vacation Club Membership Card, Members must accumulate a total of at least 100 Vacation Points purchased directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. Disney and Concierge Collection options are not available for ownership interests not purchased directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. after March 21, 2011, and, effective April 4, 2016, Members who have not purchased an ownership interest directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. will not have access to Membership Extras.
Important Information About Reservations:
Effective January 19, 2019, Disney Vacation Club Members who do not acquire their real estate interest directly from the developer will not be able to make Vacation Point reservations at some or all non-Home Resorts.