Bask in the Benefits of Membership Magic*
Members can attend these complimentary celebrations at select Disney parks in 2020!
During a Moonlight Magic event, Members can visit a select theme park for an after-hours celebration. While attendees may get a jump start on the fun by mixing in with the regular crowd earlier in the evening, the real magic happens after the park has closed to the public.
It's then that our Members can:
- Enjoy shorter-than-usual wait times on popular attractions
- Meet some Disney Characters
- Savor complimentary refreshments
- Let loose at high-energy dance parties
Note: activities and offerings are subject to change. Early entrance to the parks during normal operating hours requires valid theme park admission.
Set sail with Disney Vacation Club on a spectacular Disney Cruise Line sailing!
Disney Vacation Club Member Cruises elevate the already spectacular Disney Cruise Line experience. These sailings are specially designed with Members and their special guests in mind.
Standout features include "insider" shows, commemorative gifts, special décor and more—all created with Members in mind.
As a Member, enjoy access to hundreds of exciting events for Members and special guests. These ever-changing offerings may include:
- Holiday dinners and celebrations
- Fun activities like bowling, fishing and crafts
- Culinary experiences
- Beverage tastings
- Fitness activities
Why Disney Vacation Club?
By becoming a Member, you are locking in future vacations at today's purchase price. You can save up to 50% on future Disney Vacation Club Resort accommodations over the life of the Membership.**
As a Member, you can enjoy decades of future stays at Disney Vacation Club Resorts, which feature spacious 1-Bedroom Villas, 2-Bedroom Villas and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas that offer many of the comforts of home.
**Savings based on a cash purchase of Membership, including closing costs and Annual Dues, with enough Vacation Points for a 7-night stay at the Home Resort purchased, every year for the Membership term, compared with renting the same accommodations in the same season at the non-discounted rental rate plus tax. Assumes annual inflation of 3.9% in the rental rate and 4.5% in annual dues. Savings begin 6 to 12 years after purchase and may add up to 50% over the Membership term. Prices, rates, dues and other terms may change in ways that could adversely affect the savings.
Stay magical, year after year, as you vacation in many magical Disney destinations.
When you purchase directly from Disney Vacation Club, you can stay at uniquely themed Disney Vacation Club Resorts located conveniently close to the theme parks—both at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and the Disneyland Resort in California.
You can also choose from Disney Vacation Club Resorts in beautiful beach destinations—from the tropical splendor of Hawaiʻi to the soft sands of Vero Beach, Florida to the Southern charm of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
Plus, you can enjoy thousands of other vacation options around the world! And when you purchase directly from Disney, you can enjoy access to other magical vacation experiences—like Disney Cruise Line sailings and Adventures by Disney guided trips.
Whether on vacation or planning the next, Members enjoy service that exemplifies the Disney standard of excellence. Every step of the way, Disney Cast Members are happy to help make your vacations more magical.
Personalized Member Services
As a Member, when you book a Disney Vacation Club Resort stay through Member Services, your Advisor will provide you with their individual extension. So whenever you need additional help planning your vacation, a familiar voice is just a phone call away.
Each Disney Vacation Club Resort offers a dedicated Concierge, available to assist you with your vacation plans—which may include dining reservations, park tickets, show tickets and more.
Other Resort Services
Enjoy a wide variety of Resort services that can elevate your vacation. Services vary from Resort to Resort, but may include babysitting, business services, grocery delivery, transportation, wireless Internet and more. Fees may apply.
Delight in new and upcoming additions in Disney destinations—with fun for the entire family!
As a Member, you and your family can stay at Disney Vacation Club Resorts located conveniently close to all that’s exciting and new at Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort—now and for years to come.
See what’s exciting, new and coming soon at the theme parks:
At the Walt Disney World Theme Parks in Florida
- Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios—featuring whimsical Toy Story characters and theming.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, a new land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios where you can live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away.
- Guardians of the Galaxy–Inspired Attraction, a thrilling new coaster coming soon to Epcot.
- Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park, a land that celebrates the magic of nature.
At the Disneyland Theme Parks in California
- Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure Park, a land that celebrates all things all things Pixar.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, a new land at Disneyland Park where you can live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away.
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! at Disney California Adventure Park, a rockin’, free-fall adventure.
- Frozen – Live at the Hyperion at Disney California Adventure Park, a spectacular theatrical interpretation of Disney’s animated film.
With so many exciting and new experiences in Disney destinations, you’ll want to come back again and again to experience it all.
Note: Theme park admission is not part of the ownership interest and is sold separately.
* Important Information about Membership Extras:Membership Extras, such as vacation options in the Disney and Concierge Collections, certain discounts, offers, and special events are incidental benefits. These incidental benefits are subject to change or termination without notice, may require the payment of a fee and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Membership Extras are also subject to availability and block-out dates may apply, including high periods of demand such as Christmas and New Year’s Day. To receive any Membership Extras, purchasers must present a valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card along with a corresponding valid photo ID. Effective September 17, 2019, to obtain a Disney Vacation Club Membership Card, Members must accumulate a total of at least 100 Vacation Points purchased directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. Disney and Concierge Collections options are not available for ownership interests not purchased directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. after March 21, 2011, and, effective April 4, 2016, Members who have not purchased an ownership interest directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. will not have access to Membership Extras.