Annual Dues Online Credit/Debit Card Payment - Terms and Conditions
Disney Vacation Club Members with a valid Club ID login and PIN # are authorized to access the "My DVC" module and specifically "My Annual Dues" section. This allows Disney Vacation Club Members to view Annual Dues Statement(s), pay Annual Dues account(s) in full by credit/debit card and view activity on Annual Dues account(s).
All online payment transactions are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By making a credit/debit card payment, you represent and warrant to Disney Vacation Club Management Corp ("DVCMC") that you are of the legal age of majority in your state of residence and that you are the authorized signatory on the credit/debit card you are using to make your Annual Dues payments.
- Online credit/debit card payments must payoff the outstanding account balance in full. Partial payments will not be accepted.
- Online transactions may take up to two (2) business days to post to your account. Until posted, applicable fees and/or interest on unpaid balances may accrue to your Annual Dues account and are your responsibility.
- Membership privileges may be suspended if your Annual Dues account is delinquent. Privileges will not be restored until all payments are made and applied to the delinquent account and the account is current. For further information, please contact Member Accounting.
- There may be other transactions, such as payments made by check and/or electronic debit that have not yet posted to your account, which when posted may result in an outstanding balance or credit on your Annual Dues account. You are responsible for any outstanding balance due, including, but not limited to, applicable fees and/or accrued interest.
- DVCMC is not responsible for credit/debit card payments that are refused or declined by your credit/debit card company. In addition, any fees and/or interest accrued due to a credit/debit card being refused or declined by the credit/debit card company, are your responsibility. For information regarding a credit/debit card that is refused or declined, please contact your credit/debit card company.
- A confirmation for this transaction will be sent to the email address submitted with payment. DVCMC will not retain or use this submitted email address for any unauthorized contact.
- Credit/debit card account information provided to make this payment is not retained by DVCMC for future payments.
- Payment due dates, late fees and other charges related to your Annual Dues account are governed by the documents in the Multi-Site and Component Site Public Offering Statements for your Home Resort.
- To contact Member Accounting for information regarding your Annual Dues account, please call 1-800-800-9800 or 407-566-3800 and press Option 3. Member Accounting is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
If any provision or provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby.
These terms and conditions are subject to change by DVCMC and notice of such change will be deemed given if and when revised Terms and Conditions for online credit/debit card payments are posted on this website. DVCMC shall at no time be liable or responsible in any way for any loss or damages arising out of the use, inability to use or the results of such use of this web site and this payment module.