Your Use Year is determined at the time you purchase your Ownership Interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort and marks the time each year when you receive a new allotment of Vacation Points. It affects when you can bank and borrow Vacation Points, and sets the deadline for certain vacation decisions.
Skip to main contentSearch
- How Membership WorksDiscover how Members enjoy magical vacations year after year
- Vacation PointsEnjoy a flexible booking system that offers vacation variety year after year
- Cost of MembershipCustomize a Membership to fit your vacation style and budget
- Get More InformationOrder a free DVD or stream a video
- Hear From Our Members
- Villa Accommodations
- Tour Locations
- Order a Free DVD
- Offers & Benefits
- Plan a Vacation
- Help & Contact
- My DVC
- Sign In or Create Account
- Visit Disney.com
What is a Use Year?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.