After the closing, any remaining Vacation Points—which include Points that are in Banked-in, Borrowed or Holding status—will be transferred to the buyers’ Membership, maintaining the same status they had at the time of the closing. Reservation Points are non-transferable and will expire.
Skip to main contentSearch
- How Membership WorksDiscover how Members enjoy magical vacations year after year
- Vacation PointsEnjoy a flexible booking system that offers vacation variety year after year
- Cost of MembershipCustomize a Membership to fit your vacation style and budget
- Get More InformationOrder a free DVD or stream a video
- Hear From Our Members
- Villa Accommodations
- Tour Locations
- Schedule a Tour
- Order a Free DVD
- Offers & Benefits
Plan a Vacation
- Book a Vacation
- Last Minute Getaways
- Event Calendar
- Points Charts
- Things To Do
- Booking Guidelines
- How to Book Adventures by Disney
- How to Book RCI
- Cancellation and Modification Guidelines
- Banking and Borrowing Points
- Dining Plans & Reservations
- Reserve Disney's Magical Express
- Make a Theme Park Reservation
- Help & Contact
- My DVC
- Sign In or Create Account
- Visit Disney.com
What happens to any banked/Reservation/Holding Vacation Points in my Disney Vacation Club Membership after I sell my Membership?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.