For all stays at Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai'i, the State of Hawai'i imposes a nightly transient accommodations tax based upon the number of Vacation Points required for the stay and the Annual Dues per Vacation Point for the calendar year of the stay. This tax must be paid by Check-Out. The amount of the tax will vary from year to year and is subject to change.
Skip to main contentSearch
- How Membership WorksDiscover how Members enjoy magical vacations year after year
- Vacation PointsEnjoy a flexible booking system that offers vacation variety year after year
- Cost of MembershipCustomize a Membership to fit your vacation style and budget
- Get More InformationOrder a free DVD or stream a video
- Hear From Our Members
- Villa Accommodations
- Tour Locations
- Schedule a Tour
- Order a Free DVD
- Offers & Benefits
Plan a Vacation
- Book a Vacation
- Last Minute Getaways
- Event Calendar
- Points Charts
- Things To Do
- Booking Guidelines
- How to Book Adventures by Disney
- How to Book RCI
- Cancellation and Modification Guidelines
- Banking and Borrowing Points
- Dining Plans & Reservations
- Reserve Disney's Magical Express
- Disney Park Pass: Make a Reservation
- Help & Contact
- My DVC
- Sign In or Create Account
- Visit Disney.com
What is the Hawaiʻi Transient Accommodations Tax?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.