As part of this pilot program, certain floors or sections of four hotels (out of our 26 Walt Disney World Resort hotels) are designated as dog-friendly, while a majority of areas remain canine-free to accommodate guests with allergies or other needs. This means approximately 250 rooms, or less than 1 percent of a total room inventory of 28,000 rooms, are designated as dog-friendly. In addition, we have a thorough cleaning process for our rooms and will work to accommodate your individual needs.
Skip to main contentSearch
- How Membership WorksDiscover how Members enjoy magical vacations year after year
- Vacation PointsEnjoy a flexible booking system that offers vacation variety year after year
- Cost of MembershipCustomize a Membership to fit your vacation style and budget
- Get More InformationOrder a free DVD or stream a video
- Hear From Our Members
- Villa Accommodations
- Tour Locations
- Order a Free DVD
- Offers & Benefits
- Plan a Vacation
- Help & Contact
- My DVC
- Sign In or Create Account
- Visit Disney.com
If a member of my party is afraid of dogs or has allergies, what will you do to accommodate us?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.