We can guarantee your request to stay outside of the designated dog-friendly areas at one of these four resorts. The overwhelming number of hotels and hotel rooms at Walt Disney World Resort are not part of this program, which affects approximately 250 rooms, or less than 1 percent of a total hotel inventory of 28,000 rooms. If you prefer to stay at a hotel that is not dog-friendly, there are several other Walt Disney World resort hotels to choose from.
Skip to main contentSearch
- How Membership WorksDiscover how Members enjoy magical vacations year after year
- Vacation PointsEnjoy a flexible booking system that offers vacation variety year after year
- Cost of MembershipCustomize a Membership to fit your vacation style and budget
- Get More InformationOrder a free DVD or stream a video
- Hear From Our Members
- Villa Accommodations
- Tour Locations
- Schedule a Tour
- Order a Free DVD
- Offers & Benefits
Plan a Vacation
- Book a Vacation
- Last Minute Getaways
- Event Calendar
- Points Charts
- Things To Do
- Booking Guidelines
- How to Book Adventures by Disney
- How to Book RCI
- Cancellation and Modification Guidelines
- Banking and Borrowing Points
- Dining Plans & Reservations
- Reserve Disney's Magical Express
- Disney Park Pass: Make a Reservation
- Help & Contact
- My DVC
- Sign In or Create Account
- Visit Disney.com
Can you guarantee my room will be dog-free?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.