You can link your park tickets, reservations and other vacation plans at Walt Disney World Resort using your personalized My Disney Experience planning page.
Your reservations and tickets are linked to your Disney account, which can be accessed through any active MagicBands that are also linked to your account.
Here are a few helpful hints for linking accounts:
- The primary Guest on the reservation should use their primary email address to ensure they receive all the pre-arrival information they need for their vacation.
- If a dining reservation is not linking properly, be sure you are using the correct last name and phone number as it appears on the reservation.
- If Guests are traveling on your Membership (and you are not staying in the same room), please encourage your Guests to set up their own My Disney Experience page in order to claim their reservation and tickets.
- If you have 2 Disney accounts in error, with reservations, tickets or family and friends linked to both, please contact Member Services for assistance.
- When you're linking tickets, do not leave spaces when typing the numbers for tickets with special codes, like those for AAA. Also be aware of the number zero versus the letter O.
- International Members having challenges linking the special 14-day UK tickets via the My Disney Experience Android app should visit Guest Relations once on property. Cards may be issued instead of MagicBands.