No. If you purchased your Disney Vacation Club Membership from a third party after January 19, 2019, you will not be able to make Vacation Point reservations at some or all non-Home Resorts. Your ability to make reservations will vary depending on your new Home Resort.
Skip to main contentSearch
- How Membership WorksDiscover how Members enjoy magical vacations year after year
- Vacation PointsEnjoy a flexible booking system that offers vacation variety year after year
- Cost of MembershipCustomize a Membership to fit your vacation style and budget
- Get More InformationOrder a free DVD or stream a video
- Hear From Our Members
- Villa Accommodations
- Tour Locations
- Schedule a Tour
- Order a Free DVD
- Offers & Benefits
Plan a Vacation
- Book a Vacation
- Last Minute Getaways
- Event Calendar
- Points Charts
- Things To Do
- Booking Guidelines
- How to Book Adventures by Disney
- How to Book RCI
- Cancellation and Modification Guidelines
- Banking and Borrowing Points
- Dining Plans & Reservations
- Reserve Disney's Magical Express
- Disney Park Pass: Make a Reservation
- Help & Contact
- My DVC
- Sign In or Create Account
- Visit Disney.com
If I bought my Disney Vacation Club Membership from a 3rd party, am I allowed to use my Membership at every Disney Vacation Club Resort?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.