Members may rent their Vacation Points. However, the use of your Vacation Points for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited. Commercial purpose includes a pattern of rental activity or other occupancy by a Member that the Board of Condominium Association, in its reasonable discretion, could conclude constitutes a commercial enterprise or practice.
Skip to main contentSearch
- How Membership WorksDiscover how Members enjoy magical vacations year after year
- Vacation PointsEnjoy a flexible booking system that offers vacation variety year after year
- Cost of MembershipCustomize a Membership to fit your vacation style and budget
- Get More InformationOrder a free DVD or stream a video
- Hear From Our Members
- Villa Accommodations
- Virtual Next Steps
- Schedule Time With A Guide
- Order a Free DVD
- Offers & Benefits
Plan a Vacation
- Book a Vacation
- Last Minute Getaways
- Event Calendar
- Points Charts
- Things To Do
- Booking Guidelines
- How to Book Adventures by Disney
- How to Book RCI
- Cancellation and Modification Guidelines
- Banking and Borrowing Points
- Dining Plans & Reservations
- Reserve Disney's Magical Express
- Make a Theme Park Reservation
- Help & Contact
- My DVC
- Sign In or Create Account
- Visit Disney.com
As a Disney Vacation Club Member, can I rent my Vacation Points?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.