Skip to main content
  • Sign In or Create Account
  • |
  • 日本語

Payments - Frequently Asked Questions

I am an international Member and my Loan/Dues are paid using the credit card that you have on file. How do I change my credit card information or update my expiration date?

If the credit card that we have on file has not been declined or hasn't passed the expiration date, you can update the information on the Disney Vacation Club website:

If the card has been declined or has passed the expiration date, you can request to be enrolled in Auto-Pay or you can call Disney Vacation Club Member Accounting to make any changes.

Please contact Member Accounting at (800) 800-9800† or (407) 566-3800†, and select option 3.

Did you find this answer helpful?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.

Related Questions