Skip to main content
  • Sign In or Create Account
  • |
  • 日本語

My Purchase – Frequently Asked Questions

I'd like to file taxes soon, but I haven't received my 1098 tax form. Who should I contact?

You should call or write your lender to request your 1098 tax form. If your loan is through Disney Vacation Club, please call Disney Vacation Club Member Accounting at (800) 800-9800†, option 3† or (407) 566-3800†.

Remember: All financial information pertaining to the Ownership Interest, including Annual Dues Statements and Form 1098 (reporting mortgage interest), will be mailed to the Primary Purchaser. To designate a different Primary Purchaser to receive the financial information mailings, a request must be submitted in writing to Member Administration and must be signed by all Purchasers. All Purchasers have equal ownership rights and all Purchasers receive Member Cards.

Learn more about My Purchase

Did you find this answer helpful?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.

Related Questions