An official government-issued ID is needed to authenticate that a Member's identity was verified by a governing institution. In the United States, this would be a state-issued driver's license or ID, a passport or a military ID. In other countries, a passport or that country's driver's license is acceptable. The name on the official ID should match the name on the Membership Card.
Skip to main contentSearch
- How Membership WorksDiscover how Members enjoy magical vacations year after year
- Vacation PointsEnjoy a flexible booking system that offers vacation variety year after year
- Cost of MembershipCustomize a Membership to fit your vacation style and budget
- Get More InformationOrder a free DVD or stream a video
- Hear From Our Members
- Villa Accommodations
- Tour Locations
- Order a Free DVD
- Offers & Benefits
- Plan a Vacation
- Help & Contact
- My DVC
- Sign In or Create Account
- Visit Disney.com
What official identification will need to be shown with the Disney Vacation Club Membership Card?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.