Skip to main content
  • Sign In or Create Account
  • |
  • 日本語

Member Types - Frequently Asked Questions

Who should I contact if I want to change my name on my deed, or add a person to it or delete a person from it?

If you wish to add a person your deed or delete a person from it, this may require a title transfer.

To add or delete a person from your deed, send Member Administration a written request. An email cannot be accepted for this request. However, you can fax your written request to Member Administration at (407) 938-4121 or mail it to:

Disney Vacation Club Member Administration
1390 Celebration Blvd
Celebration, FL 34747

In your letter or cover sheet please include:

  • Your Membership ID or Contract Number
  • What you are requesting
  • The legal document that corresponds to your request:
    • Marriage Certificate
    • Court Order (must be signed by a judge)
    • Divorce Decree

Contact Disney Vacation Club Member Administration with any questions about title transfers at

You cannot change any deed information online.

Learn more about Member Types

Did you find this answer helpful?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.

Related Questions