The categories on your Disney Vacation Club Loan have distinct meanings:
- "Total Past Due + Fees" is the sum of any overdue Monthly Payments, Late Fees or Other Fees. To see the breakdown of these charges, consult your Loan Payment Detail.
- "Monthly Payment" is the amount due every month for your Loan. You can also find the Due Date and Past Due Date for your Monthly Payment on your Loan Payment Detail.
- "Pay-Off Amount" is the amount required to close out your Loan. If you wish to pay off your Loan, visit the Loan payment page, select "Pay Off Loan in Full", and then submit your payment.
Submit a Payment
There are 3 different ways to submit a payment:
- Pay online.
- Mail a check to Member Accounting.
- Call Member Accounting at (800) 800-9800† or (407) 566-3800†, and select option 3, to pay by phone with a debit or credit card.
If you have questions regarding your balance, please Call Member Accounting.