Most debit cards have a daily limit set by the bank. You may contact your bank and request that they temporarily increase your daily limit to cover the payoff. However, these temporary increases only last for a short period of time and could be as short as a one- to 2-hour window.
Skip to main contentSearch
- How Membership WorksDiscover how Members enjoy magical vacations year after year
- Vacation PointsEnjoy a flexible booking system that offers vacation variety year after year
- Cost of MembershipCustomize a Membership to fit your vacation style and budget
- Get More InformationOrder a free DVD or stream a video
- Hear From Our Members
- Villa Accommodations
- Tour Locations
- Order a Free DVD
- Offers & Benefits
- Plan a Vacation
- Help & Contact
- My DVC
- Sign In or Create Account
- Visit Disney.com
I want to pay off my Loan using a debit card but the payment won't go through. What do I need to do?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.