Skip to main content
  • Sign In or Create Account
  • |
  • 日本語

Club and Member IDs - Frequently Asked Questions

I recently changed my name. How can I get a Membership Card with my new name?

You may send a cover letter that includes your Contract or Membership Number, name and address to Member Administration along with a copy of the official document that changed your name, i.e., Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree, or Court Order signed by a Judge. If you have a Loan with us, please make sure that you also change your name with the Social Security Administration.

If your name change is due to divorce, you don't need to send the entire Divorce Decree. You may send the first page showing the recording information, the last page(s) showing all signatures and the portion of the Divorce Decree referring to your name change.

If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 800-9800, option 2†.

Send all correspondence to:

Disney Vacation Club Member Administration
1936 Broadway
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Or fax the cover letter and a copy of the official document to Member Administration at (407) 938-4117.

Once we have updated our records, a new Membership Card will be sent to you.

Learn more about Member ID

Did you find this answer helpful?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.

Related Questions