Your Walt Disney World dining plan will be linked to your MagicBand once your room reservation is linked to your My Disney Experience account. When you want to use your dining plan at a dining location, simply touch your MagicBand to the touch point at the location and your dining plan will be accepted as payment. It's just like swiping the old Key to the World Card.
Skip to main contentSearch
- How Membership WorksDiscover how Members enjoy magical vacations year after year
- Vacation PointsEnjoy a flexible booking system that offers vacation variety year after year
- Cost of MembershipCustomize a Membership to fit your vacation style and budget
- Get More InformationOrder a free DVD or stream a video
- Hear From Our Members
- Villa Accommodations
- Tour Locations
- Schedule a Tour
- Order a Free DVD
- Offers & Benefits
Plan a Vacation
- Book a Vacation
- Last Minute Getaways
- Event Calendar
- Points Charts
- Things To Do
- Booking Guidelines
- How to Book Adventures by Disney
- How to Book RCI
- Cancellation and Modification Guidelines
- Banking and Borrowing Points
- Dining Plans & Reservations
- Reserve Disney's Magical Express
- Make a Theme Park Reservation
- Help & Contact
- My DVC
- Sign In or Create Account
- Visit Disney.com
How do Walt Disney World dining plans work with MagicBands?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.