Skip to main content
  • Sign In or Create Account
  • |
  • 日本語

Making Changes to Your Deed

One of the Trustees has died. What do I need to do to remove him/her from the Membership?

Please forward a copy of the death certificate to us via email to for review.

If a Successor Trustee will be named as a replacement for the deceased, please email an Attorney Opinion Letter naming the Successor Trustee and include the following contact information for the Successor Trustee: Name, Address, Phone Number and Email Address.

Learn more about Contracts and Deeds

Did you find this answer helpful?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.

Related Questions