Skip to main content
  • Sign In or Create Account
  • |
  • 日本語

Making Changes to Your Deed

How do I change the General Managing Partner?

Please send a letter via email from your attorney to Member Administration stating that the General Managing Partner has changed along with the name of the new General Manager or Managing Partner.

Send to

Learn more about Contracts and Deeds

Did you find this answer helpful?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.

Related Questions