There are a variety of reasons why you may need to contact Member Administration:
- If you have questions about changing your name on the deed
- To add or delete someone from your Membership
- To add an Affiliate to your Membership
- To record your name change and get a Membership Card that reflects your new name
- To receive information on selling your Disney Vacation Club ownership interest
To contact Membership Administration, please call (800) 800-9800, and select option 2†. You may also email Membership Administration.
For general questions about using your Membership, please direct your calls to Member Services at (800) 800-9800† or (407) 566-3800†.
Learn more about Contracts and Deeds
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.