Skip to main content
  • Sign In or Create Account
  • |
  • 日本語

Making Changes to Your Deed

When should I contact Member Administration instead of Member Services?

There are a variety of reasons why you may need to contact Member Administration:

  • If you have questions about changing your name on the deed
  • To add or delete someone from your Membership
  • To add an Affiliate to your Membership
  • To record your name change and get a Membership Card that reflects your new name
  • To receive information on selling your Disney Vacation Club ownership interest

To contact Membership Administration, please call (800) 800-9800, and select option 2†. You may also email Membership Administration.

For general questions about using your Membership, please direct your calls to Member Services at (800) 800-9800† or (407) 566-3800†.

Learn more about Contracts and Deeds

Did you find this answer helpful?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.

Related Questions