This number is based on the sum of all of your Vacation Points across all Contracts. Vacation Points that have been transferred in or out, previously banked, previously used or in holding are then taken into account. The result is the number of Vacation Points you may currently bank.
Skip to main contentSearch
- How Membership WorksDiscover how Members enjoy magical vacations year after year
- Vacation PointsEnjoy a flexible booking system that offers vacation variety year after year
- Cost of MembershipCustomize a Membership to fit your vacation style and budget
- Get More InformationOrder a free DVD or stream a video
- Hear From Our Members
- Villa Accommodations
- Virtual Next Steps
- Schedule Time With A Guide
- Order a Free DVD
- Offers & Benefits
Plan a Vacation
- Book a Vacation
- Last Minute Getaways
- Event Calendar
- Points Charts
- Things To Do
- Booking Guidelines
- How to Book Adventures by Disney
- How to Book RCI
- Cancellation and Modification Guidelines
- Banking and Borrowing Points
- Dining Plans & Reservations
- Reserve Disney's Magical Express
- Make a Theme Park Reservation
- Help & Contact
- My DVC
- Sign In or Create Account
- Visit Disney.com
How is my "Total Vacation Points Available to Bank" calculated?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.