Skip to main content
  • Sign In or Create Account
  • |
  • 日本語

Annual Dues - Frequently Asked Questions

Can I pay my Disney Vacation Club Annual Dues with Disney Rewards Dollars?

Yes. First, you will need to transfer your Disney Rewards Dollars to a Disney Rewards Redemption Card. Then, there are 3 different ways you can pay your Annual Dues:

  • Online: Visit the Dues section of this website and submit a one-time payment
  • By Phone: Call Disney Vacation Club Member Accounting at (800) 800-9800† or (407) 566-3800†, and select option 3
  • By Fax: Fax your Disney Rewards Redemption Card number to Disney Vacation Club Member Accounting at (407) 938-4117

Note: If you overpay your Dues, the additional funds will remain on your Disney Vacation Club account as a credit balance, and will be applied to next year's Dues. The overpaid amount will not be returned to your Disney Rewards Redemption Card.

Did you find this answer helpful?
Thank You! Your feedback will help us to provide more helpful answers.
Thank you! Maybe next time you'll find some of our answers helpful.

Related Questions