Northstar Lodge at Lake Tahoe
Interested in this Concierge Collection resort? Find important information to help you start planning—including the Points chart, booking information and more.
The following booking window applies to Disney Vacation Club reservations at Northstar Lodge at Lake Tahoe:
Booking Window Opens
Booking Window Closes
11 months before check-in date
70 days before check-in date
Know Before You Book
View information about booking to help you secure the reservation you want.
About Know Before You Book
Need More Points?
Realize your dream vacation by banking, borrowing or obtaining Vacation Points.
About Need More Points?
Mountain & Ski
Golf & Spa
- All reservations and exchanges are subject to availability, change and cancellation without notice.
- Additional charges may apply for additional persons and/or roll-away beds.
- All Reservation Points are per room, per night, and based on double occupancy.
- One Reservation Point is equivalent to one allotted Vacation Point. Reservation Points have no other relationship with, or comparison to, Vacation Points and are established for convenience of reference only.
- Concierge Collection providers may require minimum stays and may impose blockout dates.
- General terms and conditions of this program are in the "Membership Extras Acknowledgment and Disclosure Statement." Please review them carefully before booking any of these options. Program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Effective, March 21, 2011, Members who do not purchase their ownership interests directly from Disney will not be able to use those Vacation Points for the Disney Collection or Concierge Collection.
- Concierge Collection reservations must be made prior to the last 4 months of your Use Year for stays during that Use Year.
- For specific check-in day and length of stay requirements, please reference each individual resort's Points Charts.
- A non-refundable $95 transaction fee applies per confirmed Concierge Collection reservation. If payment is not received at the time of confirmation, Disney Vacation Club reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- Members should contact Member Services for additional options and Reservation Points requirements.
How to Cancel or Modify a Reservation
- For important booking window guidelines, please see the "Booking Guidelines" page located under the "Plan Vacations" tab.
- Booking windows above apply to 2017 reservations only. For 2016 booking windows, please contact Member Services at (800) 800-9800 or (407) 566-3800†
- For important cancellation guidelines, please see the "Cancellation and Modification Guidelines" page located under the "Plan Vacations" tab.