The Fairmont San Francisco
Luxuriate atop Knob Hill in a style befitting royalty at this world-renowned hotel with a storied past of hosting the rich and famous. Be awed by the panoramic view of San Francisco city and its famous bay. Enjoy impeccable service and be pampered amid elegant surroundings. And then hop on a nearby cable car to visit San Francisco’s spectacular destinations—delighting in the beautiful sights and sounds along the way.
The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel is a grand, historic hotel on top of Knob Hill.
Special Offer for Members
Enjoy a Breakfast Promotion when you use your Disney Vacation Club Membership to stay at this Concierge Collection hotel in 2015 and 2016.
About Special Offer for Members
San Francisco, California
City & Town
- All reservations and exchanges are subject to availability, change and cancellation without notice.
- Additional charges may apply for additional persons and/or roll-away beds.
- All Reservation Points are per room, per night, and based on double occupancy.
- One Reservation Point is equivalent to one allotted Vacation Point. Reservation Points have no other relationship with, or comparison to, Vacation Points and are established for convenience of reference only.
- Concierge Collection providers may require minimum stays and may impose blockout dates.
- General terms and conditions of this program are in the "Membership Extras Acknowledgment and Disclosure Statement." Please review them carefully before booking any of these options. Program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Effective, March 21, 2011, Members who do not purchase their ownership interests directly from Disney will not be able to use those Vacation Points for the Disney Collection or Concierge Collection.
- Concierge Collection reservations must be made prior to the last 4 months of your Use Year for stays during that Use Year.
- For specific check-in day and length of stay requirements, please reference each individual resort's Points Charts.
- A non-refundable $95 transaction fee applies per confirmed Concierge Collection reservation. If payment is not received at the time of confirmation, Disney Vacation Club reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- Members should contact Member Services for additional options and Reservation Points requirements.
How to Cancel or Modify a Reservation
- For important booking window guidelines, please see the "Booking Guidelines" page located under the "Plan Vacations" tab.
- For important cancellation guidelines, please see the "Cancellation and Modification Guidelines" page located under the "Plan Vacations" tab.