New York City Long Weekend – Adventures by Disney
Before the 2016 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise
, some Members will enjoy a 4–night pre–cruise vacation in New York City with Adventures by Disney! Note: This special experience is sold out.
Explore the fascinating world of New York City from Times Square to Central Park to Broadway. View some of the Big Apple's iconic landmarks, attend Disney Theatrical Production's Tony Award–winning Aladdin, visit the studios of ABC's Emmy Award–winning Good Morning America and so much more as Adventures by Disney shows you Manhattan!
Experience the wonders of New York City.
About Vacation Details
Call Member Services at (800) 800-9800
† or (407) 566-3800
† to book.
The Disney Difference
When you travel to worldwide destinations on an Adventures by Disney guided group vacation, you do much more than sightsee.
About The Disney Difference
What’s Included in an Adventures By Disney Vacation
Gain access to the world—while enjoying freedom from the hassles usually associated with vacation travel.
About What’s Included in an Adventures By Disney Vacation
Adventures By Disney
5 Days / 4 Nights
New York (New York City)
City & Town
Recommended for ages 6 and up; minimum age of 4
* The required Reservation Point value for Adventures by Disney trips is subject to change, and does change from year to year.
Airfare to and from destination is not included and travel time necessary to reach a given destination is not included in calculating trip lengths. Certain trips may begin early on the first day of the itinerary and may end late on the last day. Members should contact Member Services for additional information, including trip components and dates, details about overnight accommodations required before and after itinerary dates, age ranges, gratuities, additional surcharges, etc. General terms and conditions of this program are in the "Membership Extras Acknowledgment and Disclosures". Please review them carefully before booking any options. Program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Effective March 21, 2011, Members who do not purchase their ownership interests directly from Disney will not be able to use those Vacation Points or cash to make Adventures by Disney reservations.
- All reservations are subject to availability and trips are subject to cancellation.
- Reservations Points shown are based on double occupancy.
- Adventures by Disney reservations must be made prior to the last four months of your Use Year for trips during that Use Year.
- The non-refundable $95 transaction fee will be waived to book a reservation for this pre-Member Cruise Adventures by Disney trip; however, a non-refundable $95 transaction fee will apply to any modifications made to a confirmed reservation.
Please visit disneyvacationclub.com or call Member Services for booking information and cancellation guidelines.