Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Discover the historic elegance of Spanish-colonial Mexico at this Disney Resort hotel. A grand, Southwestern-themed retreat, it surrounds a 22-acre lake and is composed of brightly colored cottages, rustic ranchos and beachfront cabanas. Enjoy an aquatic area with a pool slide, large hot tub and 50-foot replica of a Mayan pyramid. Be pampered at a full-service spa and fitness center. And taste traditional Tex-Mex cooking in a delightful dining atmosphere.
What Makes This Resort Hotel Unique
Close Proximity to the Parks
Take a bus through Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort area—filled with exciting attractions and delicious dining opportunities.
About Close Proximity to the Parks
Savor delicious meals in a colorful restaurant that captures the excitement of traditional Tex-Mex cuisine. Also, enjoy casual dining as well as atmospheric lounges.
Swim in a sprawling pool complex with a Mayan ruins theme, play volleyball and jog along the scenic trail that loops around 22-acre Lago Dorado. Visit an arcade filled with games and a special, archaeologically themed playground for kids. For family fun, roast marshmallows around a campfire.
Enjoy Wi-Fi Internet, transportation and luggage delivery to and from Orlando International Airport at no extra charge—and much more. Relax with a refreshing spa experience.
1000 West Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8403
Disney Resort Hotel
Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
Disney's Animal Kingdom Park Area
Disney Vacations & Theme Parks
Transportation to Parks
- One Reservation Point is equivalent to one allotted Vacation Point. Reservation Points have no other relationship with, or comparison to, Vacation Points and are established for convenience of reference only. General terms and conditions of this program are in the "Membership Extras Acknowledgment and Disclosure Statement." Please review them carefully before booking any of these options. Program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Effective, March 21, 2011, Members who do not purchase their ownership interests directly from Disney will not be able to use those Vacation Points for the Disney Collection or Concierge Collection.
- All reservations and exchanges are subject to availability.
- A non-refundable $95 transaction fee applies per confirmed Disney Collection reservation (excluding Disneyland Resort in California, and the campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground in Florida). If payment is not received at the time of confirmation, Disney Vacation Club reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- Booking Windows
- For important booking window guidelines, please see the "Booking Guidelines" page located under the "Plan Vacations" tab.
- How to Cancel or Modify a Reservation
- For important cancellation guidelines, please see the "Cancellation and Modification Guidelines" page located under the "Plan Vacations" tab.
- Maximum room occupancy is 4 in most rooms. Additional charges apply for rollaway beds which are not available in all room categories and are subject to availability.
- Theme park admission is not part of Membership.