Silverpoint Beverly Hills Club
Escape to the award-winning Silverpoint Beverly Hills Club, a vacation destination tucked away on Tenerife. Designed with a charming Spanish village feel, the prime location, family-friendly accommodations and superior service make this popular resort the perfect backdrop for your Canary Islands getaway.
Whether you’re dreaming of tropical adventures or crave the laid-back appeal of poolside “R & R,” Tenerife’s stunning scenery, diverse communities and rich culture offer something for everyone.
The world-class Silverpoint Beverly Hills Club is located on Tenerife, in the sun-drenched Canary Islands.
- All reservations and exchanges are subject to availability, change and cancellation without notice.
- Additional charges may apply for additional persons and/or roll-away beds.
- All Reservation Points are per room, per night, and based on double occupancy.
- One Reservation Point is equivalent to one allotted Vacation Point. Reservation Points have no other relationship with, or comparison to, Vacation Points and are established for convenience of reference only.
- Concierge Collection providers may require minimum stays and may impose blockout dates.
- General terms and conditions of this program are in the "Membership Extras Acknowledgment and Disclosure Statement." Please review them carefully before booking any of these options. Program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Effective, March 21, 2011, Members who do not purchase their ownership interests directly from Disney will not be able to use those Vacation Points for the Disney Collection or Concierge Collection.
- Concierge Collection reservations must be made prior to the last 4 months of your Use Year for stays during that Use Year.
- For specific check-in day and length of stay requirements, please reference each individual resort's Points Charts.
- A non-refundable $95 transaction fee applies per confirmed Concierge Collection reservation. If payment is not received at the time of confirmation, Disney Vacation Club reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- Members should contact Member Services for additional options and Reservation Points requirements.
How to Cancel or Modify a Reservation
- For important booking window guidelines, please see the "Booking Guidelines" page located under the "Plan Vacations" tab.
- For important cancellation guidelines, please see the "Cancellation and Modification Guidelines" page located under the "Plan Vacations" tab.