The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real Resort
Discover The Reserve, a family-friendly boutique hotel at Paradisus Palma Real Resort. This all-inclusive Club Meliá resort is part of the Concierge Collection—and is available to Disney Vacation Club Members who purchase directly from Disney.
All of the spacious Guest suites feature stunning décor, a private terrace or balcony and amenities tailored to the entire family.
From fitness, sports and daily activities to spa pampering, live entertainment and more, The Reserve offers the ultimate dream vacation for kids as well as adults.
The Reserve is located in Punta Cana, a popular vacation destination along the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic.
Playa de Bávaro
Punta Cana 00000
Tel: (809) 688 5000†
Fax: (809) 688 5800
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Island & Beach
Golf & Spa
- All reservations and exchanges are subject to availability, change and cancellation without notice.
- Additional charges may apply for additional persons and/or roll-away beds.
- All Reservation Points are per room, per night, and based on double occupancy.
- One Reservation Point is equivalent to one allotted Vacation Point. Reservation Points have no other relationship with, or comparison to, Vacation Points and are established for convenience of reference only.
- Concierge Collection providers may require minimum stays and may impose blockout dates.
- General terms and conditions of this program are in the "Membership Extras Acknowledgment and Disclosure Statement." Please review them carefully before booking any of these options. Program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Effective, March 21, 2011, Members who do not purchase their ownership interests directly from Disney will not be able to use those Vacation Points for the Disney Collection or Concierge Collection.
- Concierge Collection reservations must be made prior to the last 4 months of your Use Year for stays during that Use Year.
- For specific check-in day and length of stay requirements, please reference each individual resort's Points Charts.
- A non-refundable $95 transaction fee applies per confirmed Concierge Collection reservation. If payment is not received at the time of confirmation, Disney Vacation Club reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- Members should contact Member Services for additional options and Reservation Points requirements.
How to Cancel or Modify a Reservation
- For important booking window guidelines, please see the "Booking Guidelines" page located under the "Plan Vacations" tab.
- For important cancellation guidelines, please see the "Cancellation and Modification Guidelines" page located under the "Plan Vacations" tab.