Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
Escape to a Victorian palace nestled along the shores of the South China Sea at Hong Kong Disneyland in China.
Savor exquisite dining from around the globe, lounge the day away poolside or explore a garden maze in the shape of Mickey Mouse. Boasting stately accommodations with modern amenities, plus live music in the grand lobby, this architectural marvel combines the splendor of a vintage seaside resort with the magic of Disney.
What Makes This Resort Hotel Unique
is located in the middle of the magic, just steps away from Hong Kong Disneyland Park.
Find out about the restaurants, lounges and dining options at and around this hotel.
Discover fun for everyone, with activities and recreation to delight all ages.
Services & Amenities
Enjoy an array of comforts and conveniences to help you feel carefree and cared-for during your stay.
About Services & Amenities
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
Disney Resort Hotel
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Disney Vacations & Theme Parks
City & Town
Distance to Parks
A short walk
Transportation to Parks
- One Reservation Point is equivalent to one allotted Vacation Point. Reservation Points have no other relationship with, or comparison to, Vacation Points and are established for convenience of reference only. General terms and conditions of this program are in the "Membership Extras Acknowledgment and Disclosure Statement." Please review them carefully before booking any of these options. Program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Effective January 1, 2017, Theme Park admission is no longer included with Member stays. Length of Stay Tickets may be purchased through Member Services.
- For stays in 2016, Reservation Points listed include admission to Hong Kong Disneyland Park for the length of the stay for the number of registered Guests, up to the maximum number of Guest permitted in the accommodations.
- Effective March 21, 2011, Members who do not purchase their ownership interests directly from Disney will not be able to use those Vacation Points for the Disney Collection or Concierge Collection.
- All reservations and exchanges are subject to availability.
- Disney and Concierge Collection reservations must be made prior to the last 4 months of your Use Year for stays during that Use Year (excluding Disneyland Resort hotels in California and Tokyo Disney Resort hotels).
- A non-refundable $95 transaction fee applies per confirmed Disney Collection reservation (excluding Disneyland Resort in California, and the campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground in Florida). If payment is not received at the time of confirmation, Disney Vacation Club reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
How to Cancel or Modify a Reservation
- For important booking window guidelines, please see the "Booking Guidelines" page located under the "Plan Vacations" tab.
- For important cancellation guidelines, please see the "Cancellation and Modification Guidelines" page located under the "Plan Vacations" tab.