Why Stay at a Disney Vacation Club Resort?
Disney Vacation Club Villas offer many comforts of home.
Each Resort features spacious Villas that are designed to comfortably accommodate a wide variety of party sizes—from couples and solo travelers to families and groups of up to 12 Guests. Choose from 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas with the following features:
- Separate bedrooms that offer privacy
- A full kitchen, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your Villa
- Spacious living and dining areas where your family can reconnect
- A washer and dryer – so you can pack lightly and avoid airline baggage fees
These outstanding amenities are also featured in our unique waterfront Cabins, overwater Bungalows and Treehouse Villas.
A little more than you need? Disney Vacation Club Resorts also feature Deluxe Studios, which sleep up to 4 or 5 Guests and include a kitchenette—a great option for smaller travel parties and shorter stays.
Discover an array of great reasons to stay in a Disney Vacation Club Villa!
- You Want to Feel at Home – 1-Bedroom Villas and larger accommodations feature a full kitchen, washer, dryer and separate bedrooms—just-like-home features that go beyond the traditional hotel room.
- You’re Traveling with Kids, Extended Family or Friends – Keep everyone together in a 2-Bedroom Villa that sleeps up to 8 or 9 Guests. Or consider a 3-Bedroom Grand Villa that sleeps up to 12. Either way, you’ll enjoy plenty of room to spread out in comfort, with private bedrooms, extra bathrooms and ample living space.
- You Want Extra Privacy or Room to Relax – Separate bedrooms offer a serene space for relaxation, so you can recharge at the end of each exhilarating vacation day. And for families traveling with little ones, private bedrooms make mid-day nap-times a breeze!
- You Want Extra Space to Reconnect with Loved Ones – Share special moments with family and friends in your Villa’s common spaces. Savor home-cooked meals in your dining area. And spend quality time together in your living room, balcony or patio.
Explore Disney Vacation Club accommodations now from your computer or mobile device.
Enjoy an inside look at Deluxe Studios and Villas at 2 outstanding Resorts.
Disney’s Riviera Resort:
Note: Floor plans and furnishings are subject to change.
Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawaiʹi:
Some Resorts feature unique accommodations like Cabins, Treehouse Villas, Tower Studios and more.
These great accommodations are designed to make your stay even more magical:
Cascade Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Along the shimmering edge of Bay Lake, discover the 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom waterfront Cascade Cabins—private, luxurious quarters that sleep up to 8 Guests. In addition to a washer, dryer and a fully equipped, open-style kitchen, each Cabin features a double-sided stone-hearth fireplace and screened-in wraparound porch with a built-in hot tub—an ideal spot for peaceful chats over steaming mugs of morning coffee.
Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Elevated 10 feet off the ground, Treehouse Villas are an enchanting hideaway amid serene woodlands—just a short walk or boat ride away from Disney Springs. Each 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Treehouse Villa features the outstanding amenities offered in other Villas—as well as a private deck and a charcoal grill, so you can make the most of the great outdoors.
Beach Cottages at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
Enjoy extra privacy and incredible beach views when you stay in a 2-story, standalone Beach Cottage that sleeps up to 12 Guests. Each 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom accommodation features a fully equipped kitchen, washer, dryer and spacious living quarters—and is ideal for a family vacation on Florida’s Treasure Coast.
Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Boasting a private back deck, plunge pool and room for up to 8 Guests, the 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom overwater Bungalows are perfectly positioned overlooking Bay Lake—so you can enjoy views of the Magic Kingdom fireworks at night. Plus, each Bungalow features a kitchen, dining area, living area, washer and dryer.
NEW! Tower Studios at Disney’s Riviera Resort
Specially designed for 2 Guests, these one-of-a-kind Studios are a marvel of efficiency and luxury. Built into the wall, you’ll find a microwave, small refrigerator, drawers and a cleverly hidden pull-down queen-size bed that just as easily tucks away to reveal a comfortable lounge-worthy space.
Disney Vacation Club Resort Destinations
Stay close to the magic, just moments from the theme parks.
Choose from a variety of uniquely themed Disney Vacation Club Resorts conveniently located at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Each location offers a soothing escape from the energy of the theme parks—so you can relax and unwind in style.
Resort options include:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Be immersed in a world beyond imagination in Southern California.
The Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of the Disneyland Resort. Here, you’ll have access to outstanding amenities, specialty dining and exhilarating recreation. Plus, you can take advantage of a convenient entrance to Disney California Adventure Park (valid park admission required for entry).
Discover sun and fun at 3 beach Resorts—including Aulani Resort. Each Resort offers an array of ways to relax and play, with thoughtful amenities, exhilarating recreation and delectable dining.
Ko Olina, Hawaiʹi
Say aloha to a family vacation paradise with a touch of magic at Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawaiʹi.
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Embrace the soothing charm of South Carolina's scenic Lowcountry at Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort.
Vero Beach, Florida
Escape to an oceanfront Resort on Florida's Treasure Coast at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort.