Flexibility to Fit Your Vacation Style
Discover an enchanting "home" base for magical Hawaiian vacations, year after year.
The Aulani Story
“Aulani” means “messenger of a chief.” Here, you'll discover the legends of the Hawaiian islands.
Walt Disney Imagineers worked hand in hand with local artisans and cultural experts to create this incredible Resort. Inspired by the natural wonders and rich traditions of Hawai‘i, Aulani is the ultimate family getaway—celebrating the beauty, history and welcoming spirit of the island.
Aulani is perfectly positioned on the beautiful beaches of Ko Olina on the leeward coast of O‘ahu—nestled between verdant mountains and serene ocean waters. Here, you'll be removed from the crowds of Waikiki, yet close enough to enjoy the wonders of the island.
Fun for All Ages
There's something for everyone to enjoy at this award-winning Resort—and there’s so much you can do during your stay! That makes it easy to plan your perfect week in paradise, whether you’re planning a multi-generational vacation with extended family or a romantic retreat for 2.
Return Again and Again
As a Disney Vacation Club Member, you can return to Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas again and again for years to come.
Stay in a villa with just-like-home amenities—like a kitchen, washer and dryer—or stay in a Deluxe Studio.
Discover the Villa Difference
Spacious villas are designed to comfortably accommodate larger groups—so you can feel at home on your vacation. Choose from 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas with the following features:
- Separate bedrooms that offer privacy
- A full kitchen, so you can prepare light meals and snacks from the comfort of your villa
- Spacious living and dining areas where your family can reconnect
- Washer and dryer — pack lightly and avoid airline baggage fees
A little more than you need? Deluxe Studios feature a kitchenette and queen-size sleeper sofa—a great option for smaller travel parties and shorter stays.
Virtual Room Tours
Enjoy a virtual tour of the Disney Vacation Club accommodations at Aulani:
Please note: floor plans and furnishings are subject to change.
Amenities and Experiences
Make a splash in the Waikolohe Valley pool area, a destination for aquatic family fun. From serene to extreme, there’s a pool experience to suit nearly every age and interest.
- Waikolohe Pool, an 8,200-square-foot pool with zero entry and a tunnel body slide — the crown jewel of pools at Aulani
- Waikolohe Stream, offering 2 tubing adventures — extreme rapids that twist through caverns, and a lazy river along a tropical landscape
- Wailana Pool, a serene, secluded pool for Guests ages 18 and older
- Four whirlpool spas that offer relaxation — including 2 with spectacular sunset views
- Ka Maka Grotto, an infinity-edge pool overlooking Ko Olina Beach that comes to life at night with twinkling lights
- Keiki Cove Splash Pool, an interactive splash zone for little ones
- Menehune Bridge, an interactive area for kids, with slides and a play structure
- Rainbow Reef a saltwater snorkeling lagoon where you can swim with fish, without the waves (fees apply)
- Poolside cabanas, offering private poolside relaxation (fees apply and reservations are required)
Aulani is brimming with activities for all ages—including enchanting experiences for kids!
Aunty’s Beach House Kids ages 3 to 12 can enjoy access to Aunty’s Beach House, a supervised activities club. Here, kids can explore Hawaiian culture, art and music—with a dash of Disney magic—while under the supervision of childcare professionals. Most activities at Aunty’s Beach House are complimentary; select experiences are available at a fee.
Other Activities for Kids In addition to Aunty’s Beach House, Aulani also features a wide variety of fun experiences for kids, including:
- Kid-centric pool areas and lively pool parties
- Exhilarating beach activities and water sports
- Family-friendly experiences, like Disney movie nights and storytelling by the fire pit
- Encounters with some Disney Characters
- Pau Hana Room, a community hall where families can enjoy games, crafts, movies and more
Enjoy a variety of restaurant options at Aulani—from casual to upscale to lively Character Dining. There’s something to satisfy nearly every taste and style.
- ‘AMA‘AMA – Contemporary Island Cooking, an elegant, open-air restaurant overlooking Ko Olina Beach, serving classic Hawaiian cuisine with a modern twist
- Makahiki – The Bounty of the Islands, serving a buffet of delectable dishes at breakfast and dinner — including Characters Dining on select days
- The ‘Olelo Room, a laidback lounge inspired by the Hawaiian language, where you can sip creative cocktails and enjoy savory appetizers
- Ulu Café, a poolside venue serving up breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Off the Hook, a relaxing poolside lounge offering casual cuisine and refreshing cocktails
With its shimmering sands and breathtaking blue waters, the beach at Aulani is truly inviting. Here, you’ll discover exhilarating recreation options for all ages and interests.
Swim, splash, play and relax. Check out complimentary equipment, like beach chairs, umbrellas and boogie boards. Or rent snorkels, paddleboards or other equipment and embark on an exhilarating ocean adventure.
Stay Magical Year After Year
Discover the flexibility, benefits and savings of Membership.
Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of Membership Extras - ever changing, special offerings, events and experiences and more. Membership Extras may include:
- Member Cruises
- Specially priced Disney park tickets and passes
- Special, after-hours events in the theme parks for Members and special guests
- Discounts on dining, shopping, activities and more
Note: Membership Extras is an incidental benefit and as such - these offers are subject to availability, change or termination and may require a separate fee.