Say “Aloha” to Magical Vacations
Discover an island of wonder and a world of magic at an enchanting Resort you can call home.
“Aulani” means “messenger of a chief.” Here, you'll discover the legends of the Hawaiian islands.
Aulani Resort is perfectly positioned on the beautiful beaches of Ko Olina on the leeward coast of O‘ahu—nestled between verdant mountains and serene ocean waters. Here, you'll be removed from the crowds of Waikiki, yet close enough to enjoy the wonders of the island.
"Ko Olina" means "Place of Joy." Part of an original royal land division, Ko Olina was once a sacred area for Hawaiian monarchs and leaders to rest and unwind. Today, the area is an inviting vacation destination for those seeking relaxation.
Relax in spacious accommodations with just-like-home amenities.
Virtual Room Tours
Enjoy a virtual tour of the Disney Vacation Club accommodations at Aulani Resort:
Note: Floor plans and furnishings are subject to change.
Deluxe Studios feature a convenient kitchenette, queen-size bed and queen-size sleeper sofa—making this a great option for smaller travel parties and shorter stays.
Villas are designed to comfortably accommodate a variety of party sizes—from solo travelers to large families and groups. Choose from 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas with the following features:
- Separate bedrooms that offer privacy
- A full kitchen, so you can prepare light meals and snacks from the comfort of your villa
- Spacious living and dining areas where your family can reconnect
- A washer and dryer, which enables you to pack lightly and avoid airline baggage fees
Whichever room you choose, you’ll perfectly positioned amid all the magic of Aulani Resort.
Wonders Around Every Corner
Pools at Aulani Resort
Discover an incredible array of pool experiences for every age and interest—including:
- Waikolohe Pool, a zero-entry pool with a tunnel body slide
- Waikolohe Stream, offering 2 tubing adventures — extreme rapids and a lazy river
- Wailana Pool, a serene, secluded pool for Guests ages 18 and older
- Four whirlpool spas that offer relaxation
- Ka Maka Grotto, an infinity-edge pool overlooking Ko Olina Beach that comes to life at night with twinkling lights
- Keiki Cove Splash Pool, an interactive splash zone for little ones
- Menehune Bridge, an interactive area for kids, with slides and a play structure
- Rainbow Reef a saltwater snorkeling lagoon where you can swim with fish, without the waves (fees apply)
- Poolside cabanas, offering private poolside relaxation (fees apply and reservations are required)
Ko Olina Beach
Aulani Resort is perfectly positioned overlooking a serene lagoon and the Pacific Ocean. Here, you can swim, splash, paddle and play—or simply relax and unwind on the white-sand beach.
Check out complimentary equipment, like beach chairs, umbrellas and boogie boards. Or rent snorkels, paddleboards or other equipment and embark on an exhilarating ocean adventure.
Enjoy a variety of restaurant options at Aulani Resort—from casual to upscale to lively Character Dining.
Discover dining experiences to delight nearly every taste:
- ‘AMA‘AMA – Contemporary Island Cooking, an open-air restaurant overlooking the beach, serving classic Hawaiian cuisine with a modern twist
- Makahiki – The Bounty of the Islands, serving a buffet of delectable dishes at breakfast and dinner — with Characters Dining on select days
- The ‘Ōlelo Room, a laidback lounge where you can sip creative cocktails and enjoy savory appetizers
- Ulu Café, a poolside venue serving up breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Off the Hook, a poolside lounge offering casual cuisine and refreshing cocktails
These complimentary experiences include:
- Aunty’s Beach House, a state-of-the-art kids club with interactive activities that celebrate Hawaiʻi — as well as magical surprises (fees apply for some activities)
- Activities for all ages, like pool parties and Disney movie nights under the stars
- Live performances by Hawaiian musicians
- Pau Hana Room — a community hall where you can enjoy games, crafts, movies and more
Members who purchase directly from Disney Vacation Club can use their Membership to stay near the magic of Disney theme parks, set sail on award-winning voyages with Disney Cruise Line and travel the world on guided tours with Adventures by Disney.*
More vacation options abound in some of the world’s most beloved destinations, from cosmopolitan cities to tropical retreats to scenic ski towns and more.
The possibilities are plentiful—and the choice is all yours.Discover our destinations.
* Important Information about Membership Extras:Membership Extras, such as vacation options in the Disney and Concierge Collections, certain discounts, offers, and special events are incidental benefits. These incidental benefits are subject to change or termination without notice, may require the payment of a fee and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Membership Extras are also subject to availability and block-out dates may apply, including high periods of demand such as Christmas and New Year’s Day. To receive any Membership Extras, purchasers must present a valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card along with a corresponding valid photo ID. Effective February 25, 2018, to obtain a Disney Vacation Club Membership Card, Members must accumulate a total of at least 75 Vacation Points purchased directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. Disney and Concierge Collections options are not available for ownership interests not purchased directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. after March 21, 2011, and, effective April 4, 2016, Members who have not purchased an ownership interest directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. will not have access to Membership Extras.